Thanks for Visiting!
The Ashland Borough provides a number of municipal services and activities that contribute to the quality of life in Ashland. Please explore our site to learn more about our town, its services and the people who have dedicated themselves toward making Ashland an increasingly more pleasant place to live and work.
News and Announcements
The street sweeper will begin for the summer and fall months on May 2nd
The complete schedule can be found here STREETS
Annual Water Consumer Confidence Report
The Ashland Area Municipal Authority’s Annual Water Consumer Confidence Report is available for download.
NEW – starting JANUARY 2016
At the council meeting held on November 12, 2015, Borough Council voted to eliminate the annual clean up week. In place of clean up week, each household will be eligible for 2 hopper pick-ups per year.
- Your Borough Utility Bills must be paid in full.
- Residents must call the Borough Hall at (570)875-2411 to register for pickup.
- Household trash is not permitted for hopper pick-ups. Household trash will be collected by either the purchase of borough bags or permits.
- Any recyclable materials such as plastic, cardboard, aluminum cans, and plastic bottles are not permitted. They should be recycled at the County Recycling Center located at the sewage treatment plant or disposed of with your household trash.
- 2 Hoppers may be either separate or combined. There are no partial hoppers. Additional hoppers may be purchased anytime for a charge of $30
The Following Materials Will Not Be Accepted:
Recyclable waste (soda cans, plastic, etc.)
Construction Materials (plaster, shingles, cement, etc.)
Yard Waste (can be taken to Sewage Plant)
Consumer Electronics Equipment (TV, Computers, etc.)
Hazardous Waste (paint, batteries, pesticides etc.)